Sunday, June 21, 2009

woot :)

JAZZ FESTIVAL
Jazz festival =) got this korean lady sing!whoah!=D then then then...
got vani and lela!=) we take pictures somemore!weewee!=) and there's bryan peter =) the other night got him too.
he texted me i texted him too.cause we want to find each other.
bryan:i saw you ;)
me:really?where you ah?:)
bryan:near the speakers :D
me:hey!i dont see you =.=
bryan:turn back :D
me:i dont see you :'(
bryan:nemine :D
then go home time.i saw bryan.yay yay!=) and and and kenneth!=D



mass =)

i went to mass in shc.but i walk around in parish hall with abigail =) cause my mummy did offertory :) so.she didnt sit with me and my sister and little brother. i went with abigail walking.we were so silly.we turn around many times.then we went upstairs and saw gloria :D:D:D when i saw glo i shout her name =D she saw me then she said ...
GLORIA:ei.hey dont go mass ah?go mass first then come up then she give big big smile :D
ME:hello =) ummmm... ok laterla.
GLORIA:later???haha.better go mass.
then she go away i went away too.i went to toilet then to the balconi =D me and abigail we sat on the balconi.i lay down on her lap =) haha.cause im sleepy :'( then suddenly many boys start coming.got this 4 boys they shuffle this.lols.haha :D then we go away cause noisy this them.
then we went back to church we saw cynthia =) i run to her and hugged her =D when i saw cynthia i over exited this.so i shout cynthia's name.loanameg was with cynthia that time then she heard me.after she say "eee.i wana shout and join too =)" funny la if you were there
and guess who i saw.Aaron!=) =) =) i didnt know he got there but when i saw him.yay!!!:D and ofcourse we talk together! ;D


1borneo.

after church i went to 1borneo :D and and and mamam =) yummy!=) i went shopping then i saw janice!:) well.she saw me first ...that time i was singing while walking then janice shout my name.
JANICE:Sammy!!!=D
ME:omg!janice!!!=D
then we stare at each other this.haha :D funny!
DONEDONE...


who?^.^ its vani...
Vani is my fun bestie alright! (: we play together all the time and hug!:D we never hate each other.maybe...but who cares about hatred :) she put me in top featured friend in friendster.awwwieyy =) and and and i didnt even ask her to put.since she put me top i put her as top too:p i remember when its form 1 exam time i always sit near her.we'll play and make funny faces :D and we even dance!haha.seriously cause the teacher never care.one funny face that i did she pinched my cheek after that.she say its like her baby cousin :) so.she ask me to the that face over and over again.i miss playing with her and being in the same class :'( and we even make funny face to teacher patma and she didnt notice it.haha =D and you know what she do everytime?she see me and she will shout my name!=D aww.yay! :) wana know something?vani only do this :D eveytime.others do too but not always :( but its sokay =)
i hearts her much much :D:D:D she's my crazy fun beshtie!=)
DONEDONE...

0 comments: