Monday, June 22, 2009

me love.





I Recess with vani today :D well.cause i wana mamam piggy :D and its rude if i eat infront of fayha and layla.So.i didnt recess with janice :) instead vani (: me and vani shout *yikes* many many times :p funny!janice until can hear both of us shouting :D its fun with vani!cause i can play with her everytime =)

Class :)
i sit in the middle of debbie and andrea :D yay yay!:D so.me and debbie talk much much and we laugh :) it was maths time but me and deb didnt concentrate.andrea scold us cause were noisy and the people infront and back of us too as us to shadap.ayur :( but we still didnt :D me and deb couldnt shadap until go home time.guess what?deb say me and her are little angles that are so quiet.haha.awww.lols :D when she say that jennifer who was infront of us say "excuse me?" haha.funny and fun sitting with deb!and when sitting with deb.i keep on saying "Ouchhy"cause she keep poking me.yur yur!and my bumbum hurts :'( yur yur!cause me and deb push each other.



My two big koko!=D



Bryan :D

Aaron :D


i texted them :D well.they're funny ma and aaron talk about bikini?haha.then he say's im notty.ayur!:'( im not!:D bryan?bryan's my big brother bear bryan!:D i call him that and he call me little princess sammy :) awww :D i lovelove them much much :D there my koko!:D
DONEDONE...im rweally sleepy:'(

0 comments: