Saturday, June 20, 2009

booboo land?

wakey=)
i didnt go school today!yay!=)then early in the morning.i was sleeping in my room.then suddenly i hear this loud loud music!yur!yur!:( my sister on it loudly.so that i can hear it and it make me wake up.but i didnt.i cover myself with the pillow!=) and i wake up at 10?wow.haha.i was really sleepy =D

spicy?yaikss.noo noo!
i went to kfc with janice and bel.yupyup=) then .bel ordered 2 fiery crunch chicken and two cheezy wedges.i eat the fiery crunch chicken.i thought its not hot.but it is very very!i was the only one eating cause they didnt want too.when im eating the chicken bel and janice talking to each other.then they looked at me and say "omg!sammie ur face is so red.why you?" then i say "really?yur!:( hot bha the chicken" then i rub my face.after its not red anymore.then when i eat again i cried this!=( haha.seriously =) so so hot oh!then bel was like "omg.sammie sammy.stop eating la" so.i stop!=D i dont like spicy things!yupyup!=D
DONEDONE...

0 comments: