Thursday, June 18, 2009

bumbum.


im on9 now =) cause cause well i finish my homework adie=) not all.and me,faiha and deborah wana play webcam=D we talk about playing since at school again =D


school =)
teacher nurul give us ORAL!!!:) then then we have to take a number.haha.i got number 22.yayiee!!!=)
so.i have to wait for long long time.then i get to play=D janice,bel,faiha,layla come to me and deborah place to sit then we do homework together=) but me and janice didnt do we never do.even last time when we sit next to each other.we always talk and laugh seriously we never pay attention!that's why i fail 5 :'( ayur!my mummy so gona get mad at me and she's not gona let me go out and stuff!:'(. after janice help me clip my front hair.funny!
i laugh she laugh.then when she finish doing that.i play with my baby hair!weewee! :D and they play around with my hair too!arghh...janice and layla laugh cause i play with it.then they said.
LAILA.JANICE.ME

LAILA:sammy.your like a doll oh:D
ME:haha.no im not!
JANICE:haha.sammy your such a doll :D "then she pinch my cheek and move it around"
ME:ouch!!!eee!!!=.=

janice pinch my cheek so hard!it hurts :'( then i got mad at her.and i do this face.i dont know but i like doing faces.then janice do her face same as mine.and we fight then we laugh again :) haha.funny!wow.i remember exactly what they say to me just now.yay!=D
DONEDONE...

PJ :)
we play volleyball.then we have to have partners.when teacher say now look for your partner.janice grab me quickly.aww!;p but then Lee say to janice that she wants to be my partner.so.janice have to go find another.
funny this lee!:) she thought were in same team but *no no!*;P when we play volleyball i same group as janice :) then lee become our enemie.haha!baru she taw;p
ENDEND...

0 comments: