Thursday, June 4, 2009

STARIE

I did go shopping with my sister! and her Friend !:D:D:D aha!Yayiee!!!but i have to wake up really really really early .we have to pick her friends .Im Rweally still Sleepy!:( when we take my sister's friend i sit infront:D my sister didnt ask me to go back!YAY!=D But then after we reach somewhere she ask me to go back seat .Yur!:(
But its ok :D .I sit in the middle .Yupyup!(:
IN THE SHOPPING MALL :D
I always be in the middle when we walk around.I have to be in the middle they say cause im too small and kiddies!No im not!:( Then Then Then...
(: I buy T-shirts,sandals,Handbag(: and and and Magazine!:D .we go home early and and my Sister's Friend follow us home too :D At home.I rwead novels :D Then,i fell asleep .Cause im Rweally sleep.But For awile only Cause then my phone vibrate and its jasmine call .I dont rweally remember what we talk about:( Yur!!!cause i half sleepy that time!Argh!!!Lols =D .
DONEDONE...


Twhings that i rweally want!:D

*Pink handbag :D
*Purple Dress :D
*Blue Dress :D
*Camera!:D

DONEDONE...

0 comments: