Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Stars

Sicky!:D
I got flu.Yur!!! :( First bel was sick then she keep coughing near me.Then i play with her and i ask her to cough at me cause she keep on doing that anyway.Then then then .She cough at me i though that i will not get it . But But But ...I keep on Sneezing ! Heiya~ But its Ok :D
later ill sneeze at bel !Ew ...haha:D:D:D ,
I watch STEP UP 2 again with my cuzzie Roxn :D I eat big apples donut's when watching :D Eeyup!Yummy! that time I Really Really Bored then i got nothing to do . My sister suppose to come home early but nooo! she didnt she with her fwen.she go mamam again and and and she didnt bring me! Yur!!! then then tomorrow she driving again to go shopping with her fwen .But now she wants to bring me!:D Yayieee! :D then then then at night im going to beach with my sister and my Cuzzie Roxn :D But if my sister brings me :p
yup yup yup ! (:



Hwappenings :D
* I get tummy ache if i eat alot of different types of food :( But its Yummy!Yummy!:D
* I cry when hear sad songs and when i did something bad and i regret doing that .Seriously.
*when someone hit me hard i want to hit them back too cause it hurts :'(
*I jump alot when i really wana weeweepeepee .
*I get mad when people show off their things that are pretty .But ill be mad for while only(:
*I like hugging people :D And my teddybear's :D
*Its not hard for me to Forgive and Forget .I can but ill still think of it sometimes .
I still cant forget about what my friend did to me.She Did this ~

I fight with her cause Friends always fight .Then ,People at her side start hating me and backstab me .They hate me It hurts me Its like someone stab the knife in the heart .they backstab about me then they call me a backstabber! what are they?!
I cry everynight thinking of what did to them .Everyday at school they shout at me and say im a *backstabber !Hipokrit !* her bestie scold me and call me names like * Fuck and many other bad words* that night when i got that text that you call me like that .I cried :( Seriously !Every bad words i read that you say about me i drop a tear from my eyes .I dint want to cry but i cant .You hurt me you know that? you never knew that cause i never tell you that .you ask your bestie to scold me so that i could be sad and miserable ! you hurt me alot you know that .You make all fights seem to be my fault .You didnt even say sorry to me when you know its not my fault .Maybe you ask your besties to force me to say sorry to you .You know what they call me ?when i didnt want to say sorry to you ! they call me *Coward!* I didnt care what they say.It hurts but i dont give a damn anymore .
its not my fault and you forcing me to say sorry ?Why cant you say only 1 short word!
The rweason i cant forget about it too !Cause the people on her side still hates me !
everytime i have to be DENDA they say ""Baru Taw!"" and they laugh ! Argh!!!

Im still Trying to forget About this ! But its hard !!! :'(
But after Lifeteen camp i think i can!:D:D:D REALLY!YAYIEE!:D

DONEDONE :D .....



***COOKIESCHOCLATECANDY***
1.....2.....3..... Its!!!
My KOKO Kenny!:D:D:D

he say what i post is Really sweet :D Awwww.hehe ...I love kenneth! Cause he's my koko and bestie (: and cuzzie :D He's chubby too . and he's Really really really tall!!! :D he's my very own Chubby kenny!:D:D:D Eeyup!!! he like to take pictures when people not looking at him then bambam *candid* :D Heiya~(: and and then then we want him to delete the candid pictures .But no he dowan .Argh!:D:D:D. But its ok (:

:'( :)
I have no cwedit .Then then then .I cant text anyone :( But after i got cwedit odie !:D aha!(:
I text Aaron(: .Jasmine(: Cera(: .Bel(: and Alistair(: and Chad(: and Annabelle(: and and and i forgot!:D:D:D I lovey Them !:D:D:D

0 comments: