Thursday, June 4, 2009

Princess.


Little Princess Bel!:D:D:D
She called me many times !(: and she texted me! she's sometimes anoyying but i dont care she's my bestie!!!:D She say were sleeping in the same room.Yayiee!=]
we went to but pink and blue nailpolish and make up too!:D and and and we have same shirt!and pants!:D:D:D Awh!(: She's Truly my bestie that i rweally love!:D:D:D we fight alot in text but then we laugh back (: .we text everyday :D

Big princess Cera!:D:D:D
She's funny !when we text we laugh always :D Sometimes im scared of her but now im not!:D
Cause i know her well Odie!:D Yayiee!(: she's my bestie that i miss and love!:D

i post about them today cause they make me laugh loud today.Really!:D:D:D Awww...
Me LOVELOVE Bel and Cera!:D:D:D SERIOUSLY!=D
DONEDONE...

0 comments: