Monday, June 8, 2009

Clouds.

LOVE CIRCLE.
I texted aaron wesley today!=D he's seriously my beshtie.I talk about lifeteen camp to him.Cause he asked me about that :D.then,he say "must got hot boys there rite?you like anyone there?"Then i say "NO!"then i tell him about the stalker guy,then he force me to couple with that guy.AaaYur!but i dowan so we argue.Then last he say to me that he's just testing me!argh!=.=But i got mad at him for awhile only.Cause he cheer people up.(:then then.Peter victor text me suddenly:D he saw me at camp.So,i ask aaron about him.then,i tell him him.He wants to know all the details this.Awwhh =D Its fun texting aaron you know that?Cause he's caring,Funny and Good:D he's Seriously my beshtie that i lovelove much
:D.


FACEBOOK(:

I saw tim on9.So,we chat then suddenly jason come.and he say "Yo,this is jason" im like so blur that time cause tim dont say like that then.tim come back and he said "sorry now im tim" haha!=) That's Seriously and funny and sots!!!Lols:D and and and Tim Seriously love cera.Awwh!=D i try talk to cera but then its hard cause we laugh only everytime.Really!
Eeyur!(:

Sweeties:D

Im missing my lifeteen camp roommate!Caroline and sharmila:D But mostly caroline.
She our alarmclock everytime and when the first day i saw her in my room,this what happen.me and her were so friendly.First we say "helloooo!:D"To each other then we start talking:D we dont even know each other yet.But its fun talking with her!:D that time we both alone in the room then we talk talk talk=D and we move the bed.we never ask for sharmila's permission.But but caroline say its ok if we move the bed (:
I Seriously mish her much much!=) And And she say she mishes me too!Awww=D .

0 comments: