Monday, June 15, 2009

a scrubadub.

bodoooo oh we both!=D but sokay!!!=D

gabby and me!=D with dressy.awww!and our heels :D


meessy hair!=D
grrr!hahaha=D

School?=D
perhimpunan.i hate!grr!=D .i sit next to rodhiah and she's seriously funny!then then then:D
she draw on me this.but then she rub over and over again seriously!its really really itchy :'( until it turn red and got tears this me!haha.bodooo oh!aiyur!!!yur!!!yur!!! :'( :)
then then then:D:D:D
go home time.i ask bel to teman me go weewee.cause i really want to!after we want go back bus stop but then cynthia ask us to teman her again.aiyur!then then i saw got bianciee=D we take her with us!!!weepee!=D
DONEDONE...
Recess:D
i play with vani!!!=D i sit on her lap.haha:D then then my bumbum hit the ground .ouchyyy!:(
the floor wet!!!my at the back skirt got wet.eeyur!!!after i ask gabby to teman me go take the water and wash=D then then i sit in the middle between all of them.yayiee!!!=)
DONEDONE...

im really sleepy!:( cause im sicky!:( yur!!!my voice sounds weird!:( then when i talk to someone.then they always ask me ***you sick?***i dont want to be sick!!!:'(

0 comments: