Friday, July 3, 2009

teary

uhhohh.im sleepy :'( but i havent post anything yet.so,i wan too!=3 well.i put my phone on the table to charge :D and im leaving it there until morning =p cause the next day at night!im going to kkhs concert!=p and i want to use to take pictures so i need the battery to be really full =) KKHS Concert im going with jenny lee and stannia?yups =D Yay yay yay!=) me and jenny lee going to be ss-ing together and shout together like crazy!=) like just now in class.jenny and me play alot =) and and and later at the kkhs concert i wan to take pictures with jenny!=D alot pictures!wait.and with stannia too.ayoyo,im excited and hyper!=p and and and just now i texted Rhiannon =) she's rolling on her bed she say.Funnieee!=p and she cant sleep cause she got choral competition tomorrow and she's nervous.well,i teman her until she fall asleep
so,i text her.and i think i keep telling her that im sleepy until she ask me to sleep.ha ha.
funniee thing is.that she draw this red dress which is pretty =) then she send the drawing to me by mms =) awh.i suppose to show her my drawing too but i havent yet =p.i wan post it here but i cant cause im really sleepy till tears are coming out :')
Shittieee...yupyup =p i never wan to talk about this to anyone cause ayur i cant believe it!
bel called me all a girl that is F****** B**** Asshole! and a hipocrite ='( yur!i never knew that she hate me that much and she never say sorry to me.its like she wants me too say to her.argh!!!
and i did say sorry i even cry to her!but noooo...she wont forgive me!and i dont know why but everytime i fight with someone.they wan me to say sorry to them first.well,not all =) jasmine's not like that.but but now i dont care and mind nemore!=) cause janice and bel always are together in class and im happy for them!=p and and now im with almost everyone in class!i play with them =D atleast they dont call me with bad words =) and if i play with them for awhile then i go play with others they dont mind at all =p awww...Otay...i seriously need to stop playing cause jasmine ask me to be mature?aha =) but i need someone to help me be mature!
my diary?=) well.that day when bel call me F*** B**** ......... i wanted to cry :'( i was like so hurt :'( but i didnt show it to others and i needed someone to hug.i was at the bus stop.vani suddenly hugged me.awww!=) and i didnt want to let go.and i remember that time jasmine was going home?so.she hugged everyone.awh =) jasmine's sweet you know that?=) and she wanted to hug me.but then i hugged vani.she didnt wan to let go and i didnt want too.cause well i needed someone to hug =p so,we hug for a long time.nooo!were not lesbians.she's just my bestie =)
Yea.jasmine sorry =p about that day.ayur,i feel really bad ='(
oppsieee,i write too long again :) and and and i just notice that i write alot jasmine's and vani's name.but mostly jasmine's well.i never write jasmine's name in my post nemore.so,well yea =)


0 comments: