Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Pinky Promise


ferriswheel =)
I didnt go to school cause im sicky!:'( but for awhile only.cause i rest alot!=) yipee! then then.early morning i texted people who are in school.aha=) then the night before i was texting stannia about...i fogot :p then i fell asleep.so,i reply her like 12 something?i guess.i didnt expect her to reply but she did!=p she didnt go to school!yay yay!=D so.me and her texted and we went online together =) weewee :D since i texted her.i realise that all the time she's there for me when im sad and stuff and that's really sweet though :p awww.This time im gonna say she's my bestie!and ill never take my words back.yup yup :) stannia dont get mad at me anymore.right deary? =) well.im done~ i miss vani!and alot of others! ='(


i texted cera?yeah.cera!=)
she say she misses me and stannia :) awww.and she say it was boring without us in class.more awh!aha =) then cera made me jealous.she told me what she did in school and she say its fun too!=p yur yur! ='( i wish i went to school.cera say "who ask you to have fever :p wakaka" haha.kays.cera's funny! durh...she is =p
i texted rhiannon too :) awh.she's really sweet.try her reading her plurk and her bloggie!=) in her plurk she say *she wants to hug me* and her bloggie she write seet stuffs =) awwieyy! and i really pity her cause now she's sad and hurt!i dont want her to be =)

0 comments: