Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Always


Crown and the lips lips!=D if a boy give me both that things!:D.Awww!=)



=)


Airporty=)
I follow send my sister to airport today.yayiee!:D she went kl.then then while she go put her bags me and my little brother go the choclate shop =D Yumyumyum!=D i buy nescafe and *time out* choclate:D.Really Really yummy!:p my little brother buy skittles :D .after i mamam the choclate and nescafe i become hyper.haha.=) i laugh and i play with my little brother in the airport.But but after that i laugh alot until i got tummy ache.when i got tummy ache i become really quite :( But my tummy ache for awhile only.YayYayiee!=D
I never never want drink nescafe with choclate nemore!=)

BooBooBeeBee=)
I cant reply my Texts:'( but i really really want too.Aiyur!:'( .
I seriously want cwedit!!!:( :( :( .Badly!!!:'( But its alrights =D.I just have to wait =)
i feel bad when i got no cwedit.Cause people have to call me and waste their cwedit :'( but seriously i never ask them to call they the one who call. =) but i dont know why i feel bad
haha.kays.Just forget about that Okies?=D=D=Dthen then then.:DVani vani vani call me today 3 time=D


***123...
Me:Hello!:D
Vani:Hello!:D
Me:Hello?
vani:Hello??
me:Hello?!
Vani:Hello?!?!?!
then we can hear each other =) then then we laugh=D Ok.Silly nie.we talk for awhile
after she call me back.


***456

Me:Hello:D
Vani:helloooo(: (Pondan voice)
Me:hahaha!hello:D
Vani:helloooo(: (Pondan voice)
Me:haha.what???(:
Vani:hahaha.Ok Ok:D.
then then then we both laugh long!=) then then talk and hang-up.


***789
she call again =) But we didnt play on the phone =).



Honeyhoney:D

I have list of people that i miss =D.i miss many people badly!=D
One of them is BIANCA!:D yupyup!(:

She's my bestie that i heartheart much much!she's taken by this boy name Ryan:D and and
they been together for 2 months ady(: Awww!=) they both are so sweet and lovable to each other seriously=) Biancieee' is caring,lovable and and and well there's many good stuff about her!you know?=D

0 comments: