Tuesday, June 30, 2009

♥ ♥ ♥ abooboo?abambam? ♥ ♥ ♥

well.seriously...i dont mind anymore if belinda doesnt wana be friends with me.really,i stop thinking about that.i wanted to say sorry to her though.when she was right infront of my face.but like she doesnt wana say sorry to me too.so,well i dont care anymore. i still have other friends =) you know what vani did?=D darl vani's :D the only one who say to me that time when i was hurt. she say that she'll always be there for me then she hugged me!:D awww =D but i really hoped that my other besties did that too :'( but its sokay then =) they're still my besties =D
well.i rather not talk about this =D cause i really dont care anymore!=D you can hate me all you want!but i wont hate you at all!=) cause deep inside in me.your still my friend :D

funieee!=) when im texting stannia =3 then i go online my msn.so,i saw her online i want to chat with her there.i stop texting her adie.so,i just chat with her there.but she never reply's me in msn.haha =) its like she wants me to text her =D awww...=) so.i keep on texting her =D kays.im so being perasan now.lols xD

school =D i play alot again today.with deborah.andrea.stannia.cera.janice and bel.well janice and bel for awhile only though =) im so happy happy! =D
its almost going home time.then our class needs to go down.when going down ... i saw gabby!=) then we hugged :) aww.after me and gabby hugged i wanted to go adie.but then larissa came and she say "wait wait!i wana hug wammy too" more awwwieyy! =)
then.i saw rhiannon with fran.fran hugged me for a long long time!seriously!awh...she 's so caring and chubby!haha :D and rhiannon is really sweet :D i hugged her too.and see see see what she write about me at her blog!aww =) she writes sweet things! =) and and wait i hugged belle too!=D weewee =D i hugged so many people today! =D and me and rhiannon like were getting closer cause we text and we chat on msn for two days adie =) awwh!:)










0 comments: