Monday, June 1, 2009

123

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz.
I got new Number!:D:D:D Eeyup.But lyke i dont want to use it im not sure (: And And And
Aaron's Reallyh Sweet:D He didnt know where my hp number went.Then,he ask me to text and give him Cause he still wants it and text me.Awwww:D But bad this i have no Cwedit.
Then when i got cwedit .Ill surely text him :D I lovelove him his my FwenFwriend!:D
I fogot when but one time me and him text the whole day:D .Then then then . We stop texting when we go weewee peepee?haha.Bath and mamam:D Then,we text back again after till midnight:D.....DoneDone.....


I got no cwedit.Then bel call me:D.Eeyup!(: .She got alot stories to tell me:D .Her stories alot funny and sometimes i dont get her stories:( Eeyur!Dumb oh me!
After After After!:D I like Really want to tell her the truth .I feel bad :( Cause i dont tell her.
You know what what what?:D.I wana tell her .*I prank *text?* her with my cousin july's phone:D Weird oh this.I call her darling,Sweetie and many!:D.I pretend im a boy but then i want to stop playing but suddenly bel like really like this Unknown People Text her.Really!:D Then,i keep playing :D My cousin tell me what to type .Then,my cousin july have to go back home .So,I cant use her phone nemore .After,The next day i meet my cousin july again then we text bel back (: Bel call my cousin july phone .My cousin try to make like a boys voice but didnt get. we end up laughing odie.Bel know it was me after that!:( Yur!!! I dont know why People can know its my voice:( But i dont mind now!:D I thought bel mad me cause i did that to her. but she didnt:D:D:D Awww.Yay!!!But ill not do this again Really!(:
AND AND AND at lifeteen camp eventough we not being in same room.Bel say i go her room at night then sleep in the same room!:D I will I will I will:D.Then .We'll sleep Really Really late :D.Lyke at RAY Camp :D Everyday me and her always will be the last one to sleep.But first me then she!:D.But she will always wake up really early then she wake me up
After i will close myself with the blanky and and and the teddybear:D I name my teddy this:D like childish but its not!(:
.....DoneDone.....
Adorable this:D:D:D I want I want I want!!! last year i got this puppy!:D.Really Really same But then die this :'( .Seriously im afraid of Doggies!:D But Puppies me Love!:D
daddy say we can buy Puppy After we move house!:D:D:D Yay!that means soon Cause im moving odie i think:D...Then then then,Next week me going KL (: With mummy to take my sister home:D my daddy and little brother staying at home :D my big sister SERENE going earlier
with my Cuzzie:D and aunty and grandma . me going for 3 days.Eeyup!:D:D:D





0 comments: