Wednesday, May 27, 2009

39

In Class:)
Me,Janice,sharon,Cynthia,Andrea and Samantha Sangau?Tell stories :D

Samantha sangau tell us many stories.That hard to believe,We laugh alot:D Me and ANDREA dance.Funny this!(: Until The other side of table marah US.Me and andrea:D Like were really Bwestie's :D:D:D We Everytime do things together at class.And And And :D.We share our problems and stories.Cause we sit next to each other:D.Me and andrea ask sammy sangau if she has a bestie.Then,She say "NO!":( I pity her OH:(.After,I say to Sam Sangau.""My Bwestie bha andrea you know?:) Right andrea?:D""Andrea say
""*Ehem Ehem*.Then she smile...OfCOURSE OFCOURSE!Your always my bwestie.Bwestie bha we Both:D:D:D Hehehe"" Awwwwwwwww!:D:D:D I Sayang her as a bestie!:D

Me and Janice keep fighting in class!But Our fight is always fake.We laugh again after that:D
That's why I LOVE .After I Bath and Mamam.
I Text People:D
Me and Janice text Too!:D Weird this and Funny!.Janice keep saying""OMG?Ya?Really?hehehehe"" She likes to put words that very long:D Then we make weird names!(:

0 comments: