Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Minnie.

123…*Boo!*She’s Jasmine.My Honey boo(:

She has big eyes and pretty smile too but she don’t think so.She’s my secret sharer?:D.Well,I care about her and she means much to me.She’s My Bwestie!We have our up and downs.Even if we fight or I get mad at her.I know I wont hate her.For Sure!Ill never will!Me and her are Lil Miss Rwainbows?haha:D.Ok!She’s funny!Cause she stares at me! And I don’t know why?But its funny!She's my true Friend alrighty!I want to be there for her Cause she's always there for me!

Ill Always be Beside You Till the very end.Wiping all your tears.Being your bestfriend.Ill smile when you smile,Cry when you cry,Feel your pain when your in pain.I promise too.Ill Always listen and talk to you with smiles and happines.There's nothing that you could say or do that will make you less than my bestfriend :]

Ok.Done Done!:D.

0 comments: