Monday, July 20, 2009

♥ Sunset

7k.Walk with vani and lela =) i walk in the middle of them.they're really really tall =.= i want to go to lifenight.my sister say i can go,but then vani and lela's mummy call my mummy and ask us to send them home.but at 9,vani told me that they're not following me 0.o ahhh!
if not i can go lifenight ady.Arghhh!but its sokay =p the concert was okay :) after at 10 my jie ask me to meet her in the bowling place,i went with her,we go home at 11.30.weewee!=p
all with my jie is boys =D they're Funniehhh.I talk to some of them,and and i saw this eurasian boy with my jie's fwens.He's really Cute and he dance too=) bfore that,my jie leave me in sutera.she follow jason's car to waterfront.my jie say she watch the sunset and she walk around the beach with her fwens.I really Really wan to follow her but that time i din hav cwedit and i cant call her.ahh :'[

0 comments: