Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Invinsible

Sicky,I din go to school again.oh well =p
mummy come home from supermarket,i went out cause mummy ask me to help carry things.Weewee =p Im so good.haha ;D I saw this Doggie came in the gate,All black.I think its a boy ;p All day.I watch the tely ^^ I wake up at 6 am to watch Dora The explorer,Totally spies and and Spongebob Squarepants.ahaha ;D Ohh...and I watch The Mummy.Woah ohhh =p I Think its channel 411.Yupyup =)
I miss Someone Badly =p
I was asleep.mummy wake me up at 2 in the morning,cause i got high fever.she bring me to the doctor,after the doctor i went home and watch tely =) mummy feed me medicine =p that time i din really know how to eat panadols ;p
The Doctor says i hav to drink alot of water everyday.So ill not be sick anymore.I drink 2 biggie bottle of water in one day.Uhhohh,I keep on going weewee.

Goshhh,im talking shits =p

0 comments: