Wednesday, June 24, 2009

all i need is you =)

Basketball =)
School Carnival im following Basketball alrights :D yayieee!=D cause other sports are hard :(
teacher brian came in our class.then he ask *JET* girls what they wanna follow.then that time i was colouring =) art time ma that time.i really really excited too colour :D then teacher disturb me colouring.ayur!argh! :'( teacher shout my name *samantha kay*then he smile big big.haha =D he say what you wana follow? then i say anything? :D wait basketball basketball! =p then he let me this.yay yay!=D me and teacher brian shouting to each other cause i sit in my place and he's in the teachers table.haha.funny! =D


Awwwieyy.

after school i texted.Cornileus.Aaron.Niel =)
they're all from lasalle =p and they're fun,funny and notty!:p haha.yupyup.seriously and and and they're texts come in the same time always =p most of the time i get texts from them ill laugh or smile.cause cause they make me happy =) and hyper =) me loveeey texting them =D


Aaron =) my loveydovey koko =D i text him everyday =) before i start texting him.he text me adie.awww =p i pity him this cause he wants a girlfriend badly.but its hard to find a girl for him cause i dont know.its just hard =p when i texted him.he's funny xD see see see.i remember what we text about :D well not all :p
aaron.sammy*me*
aaron:heiya,i malas adie oh.wana find.
sammy:
u ah,dont like that bha.
aaron:
haha.i got no mood wana do this nemore.
sammy:
haha.dont like that :D
aaron:
i better be a priest instead.haha =)
sammy:
haha.yea.go be go be =p
aaron:
no.cant,cause i have many sin adie.haha
sammy:
haha.ayur.better you become gay.haha :p
aaron:
haha.gay ah?hmm.if gay as in happy can la.but gay yang gay.eee.dowan.
sammy:
haha.gay yang gay labah. :p
aaron:
eee.if like that i sanggup couple with any girl oh.
there's many more but im really sleepy now to type :'(

0 comments: