Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Random

after recess i play Rainy Rain :) with.I fogot =.= I din feel well after that :'( i keep rubbing my eyes oh.that time we do science test paper .i din study at all =.= after i finish the paper.i slept=p and when i wake up.I feel much much better Stannia sit next to me only.I open my eyes the first person i saw is HER.haha =) i din really smile cause i just wake up =p but Stannia smile at me and say* i saw you sleep =)* i say *Oh.LOL?*
and me and Janice play this game that hit each other hands =p i hit her hand hard and she hit mine hard too.Ouchy :'( my hand bcome really red and really really itchy ='[ ayur.
Ah.Wait Wait i remember i play with Mommy Jasminiey too just now ;D but she looks *pucat* i dont know why.ah wait.that day she ask me to hold her head and its Really Really hot o.0 i think she's sick.Aww,Huggy Mommy Jasminiey :)
Little Post =p

0 comments: